Join our mailing list and recieve advanced notice of all our special offers and discount rates.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01535645726 to be added!
Treat your loved ones on those special days
Boutique Hotel for Weddings & Honeymoons
The most important day of your life should be held at a place that will never be forgotten. In beautiful Bronte Country, Ashmount House offers wonderful luxury accommodation with a beautiful landscaped garden and a historical house with first class hospitality.
As a team, we have spent the last 12 months upgrading the reception areas at Ashmount, adding 4 brand new suites and enhancing our menu and wedding offering to bring you the best accommodation, service and food for the perfect intimate day.
We have refined our wedding packages and now cater for parties of between 2 and 40 people for a sit down dinner. 50 people if you would like a buffet meal and 60-70 in a marquee on the bottom lawn.
- Opportunity to get married in our outdoor Victorian folly or indoors at Ashmount.
- Formal dinner, Afternoon Tea and Buffet options available.
- 12 x king/superking rooms, 7 with four poster beds, 5 with private hot tubs and 2 with private saunas.
- Exclusive hire of Ashmount, the bar area and two dining rooms. Non exlcusive packages also available.
- Bar and waiting staff, wedding co-ordinator on hand throughout the organisation and duration of your special event.
- Breakfast the following morning.
- Opportunity to host a bridal party celebration prior to your big day. Perhaps you’d like a wine and cheese night or a gin tasting evening? Whatever your preferences, we will work with you to create a fabulous final evening of freedom.
Other bespoke packages are also available. Just give us a ring, we will listen to your requirements and come up with some ideas unique to you and your wedding party.
As for the honeymoon or a mini-moon before you jet off somewhere – Hot tubs, double whirlpool baths and beautiful four poster beds are all available.
If you would like a copy of our Wedding Brochure or to visit us at any point, then please call 01535 645726 and reserve an appointment with our wedding co-ordinator.
View our Weddings PDF Brochure Here.
Ashmount is the perfect venue for parties up to 50 people for food and drinks, with our luxury accommodation for 26 people (across 12 rooms).
Be it a corporate event, international literature tour or golden wedding celebration, our team will work with you to ensure your event is something you will never forget. We’ll provide you with breakfast as part of your exclusive hire price then work with you on your other dining requirements.
Friday and Saturdays Exclusive Hire: £2000.00 one night. Two nights £3750.00 inclusive of breakfast
Sunday to Thursdays Exclusive Hire: £1500.00 one night. Two nights £2750.00 inclusive of breakfast
Please call to discuss you requirements in more detail.
Taking a step back in time to the golden age of true hospitality, service and comfort. Ashmount House is located in the lovely village of Haworth only a three minute walk from the cobbled main street and the Bronte parsonage museum, with stunning views over the valley to Oakworth and beyond. The local area has something for everyone, whether you enjoy brisk walks over the moors, tourist attractions or a wonder around the picturesque village. We will make you feel welcome as soon you walk through our door, where you will be charmed by traditional Christmas decorations and the smell of the wood burning on the open fire. It really is a fairy-tale hideaway from which to enjoy your festive celebrations, maybe even with a glass of mulled wine and mince pies by the log fire.
Christmas at Ashmount House- Exclusive Hire
Something different with family and friends this Christmas?
We are opening the house over the Christmas period 2020 on an exclusive basis in magical Haworth. For a Christmas break brimming with roaring fires, good times and unforgettable memories all set in the beautiful Bronte Country.
You and up to 27 guests will check in to Ashmount on Christmas Eve and have your own private use of all twelve luxury bedrooms (we will let you decide who gets the Hot Tub rooms!!) the Drawing Room, Morning Room, Lounge and Gardens. Checking out on Boxing Day morning after a relaxing break.
For the two nights including breakfast for up to 28 people the price would be £4800.00.. that’s just under £86.00 per person per night!
Our restaurant and staff would be available for you and your guests to enjoy a four course Christmas Dinner for £55.00 per head (optional).
If you would like to join us for Christmas or require any further information on how we can tailor this package to suit you then please call us on 01535 645726, we will be more than happy to help.
- Check-in times are from 3pm until 9pm. Checkout is 11:00am. Please let us know if you require a check-in or check-out at different times and we will do our upmost to accommodate your request. Early check-in (from 1pm) is also available at a cost of £20.00. Late checkout (till Midday) is available at a cost of £20.00
- Weekend Stays. Most weekends require a minimum 2 night stay with Christmas and Bank Holidays charged at weekend rates.
- Bar and Lounge. Ashmount has a fully licensed ‘honesty’ bar in a comfortable guest lounge. If we are not around to serve you, simply detail your drinks and we will add them to your room account.
- Business Tariff. Our business tariff is available on last minute bookings when rooms are booked on a single occupancy basis. £79 per night, bed and breakfast on selected rooms. Please enquire for more details.
- Special requests. Should you have a special request that can’t be facilitated through the online booking system, please contact us on 01535 645726.
- Office hours. We are open from 8am to 10pm every day apart from Christmas Day.
- WiFi is available throughout the house
Best rate guarenteed
Most bookings can be made online. For all special offers and business guest bookings, please call us in 01535 645726 or use our contact page